By signing-up for an account on Homescreen.me (Henceforth referred to as HS.me on this page), you agree to abide the following terms and conditions. Don't worry, it's a small list of basic things that pretty much says that you'll only use the web app for what it's intended to do. Also, we will not be held responsible for any wrong doings by you. Savvy?
- You're only allowed to have one account on this website, unless explicitly allowed by the owners.
- You are only allowed to use upload images that are homescreens of your own device.
- Let's face it, there's no easy way for us to know what kind of image it is unless a human checks it manually, so we're going to assume that you love us and you won't upload any other images, specially porn. If you do, you'd be only spoiling your own profile, won't you?
- Media types allowed for uploads are PNG and JPGs only. You will not use your wit to circumvent this.
- While we've taken care that this does not happen, you'll make sure that you upload the right homescreen to the correct device type. An iPhone 4 homescreen should not and will not end up in an iPad.
- You'll be given Invites periodically to give out to your friends or family. Use them wisely.
- You will not exploit the web app. Period.
We the people behind this awesome website are ordinary internet users first. We know no one bothers to read long Terms/Conditions, so we've kept these simple and short. Most importantly, we value your feedback. So if you have absolutely anything to tell us, be it how much you love/hate this app, how you have a crush on your neighbor's daughter or how the angry bearded man beat the crap out of you in the bus, just shoot us an email.